Hotels Of The City

10/31/11

Thyesza

The Flower of Samosir; I write this hotel tip, despite I did not stay there, but I know where I will stay next time if I happen to come back to Danau Toba. After my lunch, Anna showed me around and showed me the rooms of the guesthouse; I took one picture, but you can see more on facebook (!! Yes this guest house has a face!!!, see the weblink).
I cannot write about staff, service, etc, the rooms look nice, have bathrooms toilets, etc. . . and have a view over the lake, all this for less than 90.000 Rp (less than 9 US$) per night! And this is the “superior room! There are shared rooms for 15.000 Rp per person: more budget is not possible!
I regretted I had already a hotel room in Parapat where I had to come back. . . . This place looks wonderful, is a guest house, not an impersonal hotel like you may find in Tuktuk, or other places of Samosir. The pictures show a view from a room I visited and the room I visited

No comments:

Post a Comment